Friday, June 18, 2010

Snapfish.com: 50 free prints with a new account activation

I apparently have been living in the dark ages for quite sometime. I just signed up for my account at snapfish.com and I was surprised at how easy it was to do! All I had to do was create an account, upload pictures, add them to my cart and done! That easy! The best part though was that because I just created my account, I was given 50 free 4x6 prints!! I was so excited!

I also signed up at walgreens.com and was given 25 free prints with free in-store pick up. I preferred snapfish.com pictures over Walgreens but that is matter of personal opinion. Cvs.com also gives 50 free prints with new activation! So all total I only spent about $4 and got 125 photo prints! I'd say that is a pretty great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment